EXTRA ORDINARY GAZETTE DATE:13/11/2007
LAST DATE - 19.12.2007
The Notification for the post of Dental Hygeniest Gr II in the Medical Education Department was published as category No 114/2007 in the Extra ordinary Gazette dated 28.3.2007 (see below). Applications are invited from candidates as per this notification to the post of Dental Hygeniest Gr II in the Health Services and Insurance Medical Service Department also. The candidates who have acquired the prescribed qualification on or before the last date of receipt of application as per the notification published in the Gazette dated 28.3.2007 ie 2.5.2007, can apply for the posts of Dental Hygeniest Gr II in Health Services, Insurance Medical Sevices and Medical Education Departments as per this notification. The candidates who have already applied for the post on Medical Education Department as per the notification dated 28.3.2007 need not apply again as per this addendum notification. their applications will be considered for selection to the post of Dental Hygeniest Gr II in Health Services and Insurance Medical Service department also The conditions regarding age ,qualifications etc stated in category No 114/07 of Gazette Notification dated 28.3.2007 will be applicable to this notification
Last Date of Receipt of Applications 19/12/2007 Wednesday upto 05.00 PM
EXTRA ORDINARY GAZETTE DATE:28/03/2007
LAST DATE - 02.05.2007
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for appointment in the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Services.
1. Department : Medical Education
2. Name of post : Dental Hygienist Grade.II
3. Scale of pay : Rs. 4000-6090/-
4. Number of vacancy : 1 (one)The above vacancy is now in existence. The list of selected candidates published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancy noted above and that may be reported to the Commission in writing during the period of currency of the list.
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment6. Age Limit : Must have completed 18 (eighteen) years and must not have Completed 35 (thirty five) years as on 1.1.2007 with usual age relaxation to Scheduled caste/Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Communities (for conditions Regarding the age relaxation please see para (2) of the General conditions)
7. Qualifications : 1. Pass in Pre-Degree or Plus Two
2. Pass in the Dental Hygienists’ Course conducted in the Dental College, ( Erratum Notification No GR I A (3) 30811/05/GW dated 12.04.2007)
The applications can be submitted by On-line facility provided in the Website of the Kerala Public Service Commission. Detailed instructions regarding the submission of applications are available in the Website of Kerala Public Service Commission viz., www.Keralapsc.org. No application fee is required. The barcode number in the application form shall be quoted in all further enquiries/correspondence. Documents to prove qualification, age and community have to be produced as and when called for. Application which are not submitted in accordance with the instructions given in the website will be summarily rejected.
Candidates are allowed to submit the application either by online or in the conventional application form.
09. Last date of receipt of Applications :2-5-2007 Wednesday up to 5.00 PM.
10. Address to which applications are to be sent:
The Under Secretary I,
Government Wing (Recruitment),
Office of the Kerala Public Service
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 004.